Wednesday 25 November 2009

NO ONE CAN STOP YOUR RAIN!

No matter how much the clouds fight to stop rain from falling on earth, it does not prevail when it is its due time.  

''Isaiah 55:8-11 (The Message) 
8-11"I don't think the way you think. The way you work isn't the way I work." God's Decree. "For as the sky soars high above earth, so the way I work surpasses the way you work, and the way I think is beyond the way you think. 


Just as rain and snow descend from the skies and don't go back until they've watered the earth, Doing their work of making things grow and blossom, producing seed for farmers and food for the hungry, So will the words that come out of my mouth not come back empty-handed. They’ll do the work I sent them to do; they’ll complete the assignment I gave them.  
My Father said to me and He is saying same to you ''If I can let the sun give way for my rain to water the earth, then I can pour rain on all your issues and allow for a fresh start in spite of how difficult the fight is or has been ’’
Most often, before it rains, it get a bit cloudy and the atmosphere uncomfortable but then comes the rain and after,there is a refreshing.If God can send down abundant rain to nourish the leaves of a tree and to cause it to blossom and no one has the power to stop it, how much more rain then would He not shower us whom He created in His own image and; likeness with?  

Whatever you are going through big or small, believe that God is sure to send rain on you and when He decides,no one can do a thing about it.You may find yourself in a desert and dry land but God says to you: He will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: Is 44:3:‘KJB No one can stop your rain!  

Selah! Love and Blessings!
© November 2009 Aminata A Dibassey.


No comments:

Post a Comment