Wednesday 14 April 2010

Keep your head up!!!

' Yesterday is but a dream,and tomorrow only a vision;but today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope.Look well therefore to this day' (Indian poem).

One step at at time,enjoy the life God has given you.Somewhere somehow someone is wishing they were you!Be thankful even when it seems it's all coming up to nothing.God sure works ,I am a testimony.Promise yourself to sow seeds of positive thoughts,words and actions.Improve your relationship with others ;commit yourself to do those things that will make you a better and more confident person.I've seen several changes in my life and I know it isnt impossible for you too.

Have a rewarding week and remember I love you!!
Adja Amy....

No comments:

Post a Comment